The opening webinar will focus on how buyers, traders and investors foresee the demand for minerals evolving, including the social and environmental requirements that will be expected from companies along the supply chain. Questions to be discussed during this webinar include:
- What impact will economic recovery packages have on mineral demand?
- What mechanisms do governments have at their disposal to incentivise or require minimum standards from companies that are not operating within their jurisdiction?
- What do carbon neutrality announcements by manufacturing companies in Europe mean for their suppliers?
- What role do commodity exchanges play in responsibly sourced minerals?
- How is the financial sector integrating environmental, social and governance risks in their lending and investing decisions?