Join online Wednesday, July 22, at 9 a.m. EDT / 3 p.m. CEST.
Experts will discuss
- prospects of adding value to raw materials in the West African region, notably though the development of national and regional value chains
- opportunities to develop industrial linkages using the mining sector as an anchor
- national strategies and policies in the pipeline to meet the industrial objectives of the region
The Webinar will be Moderated by Isabelle Ramdoo, Senior Associate with IGF along with
- Louis Amedee, Director General, Federation Nationale des Industries et Services de Cote d'Ivoire
- Ibrahima Gueye, Secretary General, Ministry of Mines and Geology, Senegal
- Perrine Toledano, Head of Extractives, Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI)
The webinar will be held in French, with simultaneous translation in English provided.