Good practices in CSR
The distribution of knowledge on “good practice” in CSR in mining and related sectors is of utmost importance to propagate improved practice across geographic and sector borders. Continuously enhancing the CSR practice is a pre-requisite to ensure that the sector is perceived positively in its role as a guarantor of well-being and development in the future in societies around the globe.
This section provides links to external web sites of institutions, associations and other worldwide organizations with recognized reputation on initiatives and publications on good practices in CSR in the mineral sector and sustainable and responsible mining in the both regions, EU and Latin America.
By using the links to external sites, you are accepting the MDNP Legal Notice.
- Forum Empresa Network (Inter-American network of enterprises committed to CSR):
- ‘Towards Sustainable Mining Program’ CAEM, Argentine Chamber of Mining Businessmen:
- CSR Mining Practices in the Santa Cruz province:
- A mineração e o desenvolvimento local na região de Juruti:
- Idebram; Brazilian Mining Association. Management for Sustainability In mining: 20 years of history:
- 20 model companies in socio-environmental responsibility “Alcoa seeks sustainability in the mining sector” “Anglo American bets on dialogue with communities”:
- Chile Mining Council; Good Practices 2016:
- Cerrejon, ‘Andesco Prize to CSR’
- Mineros Group; Mineros Foundation
- British-Colombian Chamber of Commerce; The Top 30 of CSR in Colombia (mention to: Anglo Gold Ashanti, Cerrejón, Cerromatoso, Cemex; Mineros S.A):
- Mexico Camimex; Mexican Mining Chamber, Mining with social sense:
- ECLAC “Good practices in the mining industry: the Peñoles Group case in Mexico”:
- Quellaveco Project, Anglo American;
- The association Peru 2021 recognized 65 Peruvian companies with the distinctive Socially Responsible Company (mention to: Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A., Cía. de Minas Buenaventura, Compañía Minera Antapaccay S.A., Compañía Minera Milpo S.A.A., Compañía Minera Poderosa S.A, Ferreyros S.A., Gold Fields La Cima S.A., Hochschild Mining,. Sociedad Minera El Brocal S.A.A., Votorantim Metais – Cajamarquilla)
Source URL: http://mineralplatform.eu/responsible-mining-sdg/good-practices-csr