Access to the full content of the Mineral Development Network Platform (MDNP) is granted to registered members only (individuals or legal entities/companies meeting the eligibility criteria to be member of the platform).
Being member of the MDNP will allow you to:
- Easily find support to tackle your professional challenge.
- Network with other MDNP members from the EU Member States and Latin America in the different fields of the extractive industry sector life cycle.
- Find the right partner for your business, investment project, entity or research project identifying the stakeholders from the EU Member States and Latin America in the different fields of the extractive industry sector life cycle. More than 1000 relevant actors available on the database!
- Access to EU company profiles operating or investing in Latin America. Nearly 100 EU company profiles available on the database!
- Get an overview on the investments made by EU actors on exploration and mining in the non-energy extractive sectors in Latin America.
- Get an overview of the EU- Latin America business & cooperation actions in all services related to the extractive industries life cycle.
- Access the Country fiches tool to get an overview of the non-energy extractive sector of a group of Latin American countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay) and its strengths, challenges, opportunities and threats.
- Access information on public and private funding instruments & tax incentives at EU and Member States level and in Latin America or from global entities for EU-Latin America cooperation support. Nearly 500 instruments available on the database!
- Get access on the Library to relevant reports or studies and share information you consider relevant with other MDNP members.