The Mineral Development Network Platform (MDNP) is strongly user-orientated and, thus, depends on support through external reflection and advice. The advisors, therefore, provided advice and recommendations to design the platform. Advisors had the following role:
- Provided strategic guidance to the Webmaster during the platform's development and implementation.
- Evaluated the architecture and structure of the MDNP.
- Facilitated access to the required institutions and information needed for platform implementation.
- Ensured compliance with the legal, regulatory and technical requirements in the Latin American countries addressed in the platform and the EU.
- Supported cooperation and coordination amongst all relevant stakeholders.