When? 25th-26th MAY 2023.
Where? Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, Germany
Supply Chain Management Leaders Annual Summit encompasses dynamism and stimulating topics from advanced and thoughtful leaders and discussions amongst leaders. Interactive sessions will enable you to understand and learn from other leaders’ experiences, thus correcting and optimising your supply chain, enhancing manufacturing growth, and eventually reducing the time-to-market for your products and services.
The increasing numbers of the consumption economy, continuous progress in economic power at various levels and retail evolution are increasingly affecting the scope for growth in various sector.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Supply Chain Sustainability as a Business Differentiator
- Developing Data Exchange And Analytics Solutions For Reducing Sustainability Risks
- Building Resilient Supply Chain Management
- Transparency Throughout The Sustainable Supply Chain
- Award Winning Supply Chain Transformation
- Digitalized Supplier Self-Assessments, To Ensure Follow-Up Of Fundamental Issues In Your Supply Chain
- Convergence Of Resilience And ESG/Sustainability, Use Of Digital Tools And A Focused Process To Increase Supply Resilience And Supply Sustainability
- Harnessing The Power Of Visibility - How To Create A Sustainable Supply Chain With IoT
- Transforming Industry Technology